Sunday, July 5, 2009

23 Days...17 days?

That's 23 days til Hawaii, but only 17 til Denver YIKES! Got a couple of things today to take that I can check off my list, even put them in the suitcase. Still checking out video cams narrowing it down to the Flip (Ultra HD or Mino??) and the Sony Webbie HD. HSN seems to have the best deal on them. Looked at some others but need one that's small so I can carry it everywhere. I don't want to miss a thing, don't want you too either.

Strangely enough, I have been eating more cooked food these past few days. My mindset, upon exploration, is that I'll be eating all raw in a few weeks and I might as well enjoy pancakes while I can. Pancakes?? I'm telling you, that ego can justify anything to cause the suffering that it needs to thrive. And thriving it must be because suffer I do. When I eat shit, I feel like shit. Yes, I said the "S" word. Don't mean to offend but no other word quite describes the "substance devoid of nutritional value" that most call food.

So, I'm thinking that if I really want to show people how wonderful this raw eating lifestyle is that I need to also show that it can be done here. I'm was averaging 80-100% raw but the last few days with the attitude shift it's more like 50% calorie wise. It'll be easier in Hawaii with my food going straight from the tree or ground into my body. But most folks however, are going to assume that it's difficult to do here in the "real world" even if they see the benefits. I must prove them wrong!!! It will be easier there, but not hard to do here as I will show by posting what I eat starting right now. It's smoothie time and as soon as I make it and suck it down I'll come back and fill you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment